The product does not require installation and will run independently on any machine with .NET
Framework 4.5.2 installed. Windows 8 and above include .Net Framework 4.5.2 normally. For older versions of windows, download .NET Framework 4.5.2
here (Web Installer) or
here (Offline Installer).
To uninstall, simply delete the application file.
- by default, the program starts recording your clipboard history on startup, you may change this in the Options menu.
- minimize the app to tray on the Options Menu. To restore the window, double click the tray icon.
- Classic Recording method allows ClipNotes to record items on your clipboard whenever you hit copy or Ctrl + C.
- By default, the application uses the Content Aware method to record items. This allows the program to check if the user accidentally copies the same text twice. This is good for users who press Ctrl +
C more than once.
- Keeping the application on top
- change this setting in the Options menu.
- ALT + F2 - Start/Stop Recording
- CTRL + ALT + Z - Undo Last Copy
- CTRL + ALT + Y - Redo Last Copy